Saturday 19 May 2012

GOODNESS It's been a while!

Sorry for the lack of posts since January (JEEZ) but it has kinda been a very important last few months.
In my last post I gave a preview of some possible character designs for an external brief I have been working on, which is now near completion AND on top of that, been working on my final University animation.
Which incidentally, is 98% complete!

SOON.


Hopefully this page will be a BIT more active once all is said and done as I will be able to animate just about anything I want without the deadlines (until employment hopefully comes a'knocking)
But until then, I leave you with the animation I've done for said external brief, as well as my finished Hercules animation that I totall forgot to post here last year.
Enjoy????????



No comments:

Post a Comment